July 26, 2009

Life

So my life is pretty much the same.. I go to work, go home, sleep.. and repeat. I need a change which I am glad it is coming soon. I start my externship/clinicals August 10 and do them for two weeks. I got done with school the beginning of July and now am just waiting for that little piece of paper that reads " Congrats Kristi! Your a Phlebotomist now!"-- it really won't say that, but who cares?

I am excited to go to Bear Lake this Friday with my ward/branch. I really don't know what we are doing but i am excited none the less. I do know we are boating and having a fireside.. hmm.. maybe i should get some more details before Friday?!? LOL!

Random things-- I have a massive whole in my sock.. I am going to be another Aunt to my (neice/nephew) we don't know yet.. I haven't talked to a certain guy for awhile and maybe that is a good thing... I want to write Elder Call again, but I haven't yet... oh.. and my life is boring! :)

No comments: