Matt and I got engaged November 21, 2009.. Best day of our life!! We are so excited to share our lives together for eternity and can't wait til June. We are going to get married on June 19, 2010 in the Bountiful Temple. The reception will be held in my mom's backyard--which is going to be so beautiful! We have a lot of work to do on it, but are happy to do it. We plan to put in a new deck and planters... and a pergola that we will stand under.. We are so happy... !!!! The ring Matt gave me is the most beautiful ring I have seen and I love it tremendously. We do have to get it resized due to me telling Matt the wrong size.. yes, it is my fault.. boo! :) We plan to do that tomorrow, but I am very reluctant to give up my ring. Right now I can't sleep with it on cause it will fall off and every morning my finger feels naked. I have only been wearing it a week, but I can't live without it now.
We have some things already planned, but still have a lot more planning to do. I am excited to see how it progresses. I won't start looking for my dress until later.. prob about Feb. Plans are slow at the moment--just enjoying life!
No comments:
Post a Comment